7 REASONS I LOVE MY CHURCH


  1. It's Messy.  It's not filled with people whose lives are all-together and are trophies on display.  It's filled with messy people with messy lives that God takes and does miraculous things with, in spite of themselves.
  2. It's Not All About Me.  Even though I'm the Lead Pastor, my church is equipped by God's Holy Spirit to run with me or without me.  It's God-powered, not Tom-powered.
  3. It Needs Me.  This is not a contradiction.  It can operate without anyone, but always operates better with everyone.  Everyone is important there.
  4. It has a Great Vision.  It truly wants to Introduce Real People to a Real God.  Really!
  5. It has a Crazy Faith.  It's willing to go anywhere and do anything to please God.
  6. It's Generous.  This Church is willing to give up things it loves for someone it loves more.
  7. It's Fun.  My Church knows how to laugh...at me, at itself, at the world.  We value having Fun.  We don't take ourselves seriously, but we take God very seriously.
                    I LOVE CROSSPOINT CHURCH!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BACK TO NORMAL