WHATEVER HAPPENED TO #livewellcrosspoint?

Remember LiveWell?  Remember that hashtag #LiveWellCrosspoint?  Remember all those statistics and scriptures and encouragements to LiveWell, to glorify God with your body?  That was a long time ago.  We've moved on to bigger and better things.  BringIt!  We learned how to worship.  We did Easter in a big, big way.  We had 2200 people in the house.  We saw people come to Christ.  We're moving on to ramp up marriages with BRINGING SEXY BACK.  

So, what about LiveWell?  Is that just a thing of the past?  Just a month of feeling good about feeling good?  Just a few weeks to think about eating better, exercising the body God has given us, looking at food as fuel, seeing health as a form of worship, and making changes and better choices?

I hope not!  I hope it's something that can can become a lifestyle.  Because, if it's not a lifestyle, then I just wasted my breath for about five weeks of my life that I'll never get back.

REMINDER:  Let's LiveWell Crosspoint!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT