WHAT YOU GOT FOR ME?

"As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”

Sometimes people followed Jesus just to see what he could do for him.  Interestingly enough, Jesus never condemned them or rebuked them or told him their motives were wrong.  In this case, he healed the blind men.  In essence, he was saying, "I'm glad you realized I have the power and capacity to heal blind eyes.  You must have been listening to me and following me for a while.  Now, you actually BELIEVE enough to approach me and ask me to restore your eyesight.  Good for you...I'll do it!"  

You may be following Jesus to see what value he can add to your life.  And Jesus says, "Come on.  I can add unbelievable value to your life.  If you're looking for a BMW, I'm not your guy.  But, if you're looking for a better life...come along".  

Looking for something....someone who can add value to your life?  Jesus is the guy.  Follow him.  Even if you're just curious.  Even if you don't believe him.  He invites you to come along anyway.  

FOLLOW HIM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT