WHAT'S YOUR CQ?

Most people know what an IQ is.  Some even know what their IQ number happens to be.  But, CQ, that's a little odd.  Well, if your IQ is your Intelligence Quotient, then your CQ would be your Church Quotient.  Do you know what yours is?  Look at the scale and see where you fall:

ESSENTIAL:  The Church is an essential part of my life and health and is a necessary element in my spiritual growth, service to God and to others.  It is a place I both receive and give.

IMPORTANT:  The Church is an important part of my spiritual life, growth and health, and I place it on the priority list of my life.  Though not essential, it is important, and a priority.

OPTIONAL:  I see the benefits of my Church life, and place it on the list of beneficial activities, yet it is one of many and would not be categorized as a priority.

UNIMPORTANT:  Although I believe Church is a beneficial thing in theory, practically speaking, it is not particularly on my radar as something of importance in my life and is only an option when there are no other activities available to me at that particular time.

Where do you fall on this scale?  What is your CQ?  What do you think it should be...and does that match up with what it actually is?  Have you made any correlations between your CQ and your Spiritual Growth?  Spiritual Health?  Personal sense of fulfillment?  Family stability?  Personal joy?

Unlike your IQ, you can decide what you want your CQ to be, and make it that.  Just do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS