BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU LAUGH AT

My grandson, Luke, got his foot caught in a hammock at a Super Bowl Party (1st Qtr., of course) and took a header, splitting open his chin...really good.   So, we spent the second half of the game with them at the Emergency Care Clinic..  They had to knock him out to sew him up.

The hard part was not laughing as he was trying to wake up.  It was one of those times when you have to forbid yourself from pulling out the iPhone camera and putting it on video, because you're not sure what's going to happen next, but you're pretty sure it's either going to be really funny or totally embarrassing later.  However, I refused to succumb to the temptation.  It's only a memory to cherish (and share publicly at totally inappropriate times) in the future.  Till he threw-up, it was hilarious, though.

All weekend, I've had this shooting pain between my shoulder blade and my spine.  As the weekend wore on, rather than getting better, it got worse.  It just spread around the side and hurt when I took deep breaths.  So, last night I finally gave in a took half of a muscle relaxer.  Man...am I relaxed....

It took me a while to figure out what that infernal beeping was this morning.  Oh, yeah.  That's the alarm.  The same one that goes off every morning.  Then there was the perp walk to the bathroom.  Who relocated this thing during the night?  

I'm into my third cup of coffee now.  Susan...she must have used decaf!  NOT funny.  I'm in a...noth...er land.  I don't really like it here.  Maybe I shouldn't have laughed at Luke.  And I'm about to drive to work.  Watch out for my truck.  I think it's black.  Pretty sure.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT