ADDICTION

I do not struggle with addiction.  I've seen those that do, and it's a sad sight.  I am sure I don't struggle with addiction.  I was certain that I didn't, until this morning, when Susan announced that the coffee maker was on strike, that it refused to make any coffee until it had vinegar run through it, followed by water twice!  The vinegar took several lifetimes to make its way through, then the water and the water again.

BOTTOM LINE:  I've been up for over an hour, and awake for....well, the coffee's not ready yet, so the awake part is still on hold.  I'm even having trouble running two sentences together.  I guess I'm an addict.  Although, I'm still pretty much in denial that the coffee has any real affect.  So, I'll just finish  this blog and dmck844 glg89ehmws09..mdio9376^%8ne9.....Sorry, guess I dozed off.

Maybe a 12-Step Program is called for.  Better yet, a new coffee maker.  It's not an addiction.  It's just fuel.  Every fine-tuned machine runs on fuel.  This bad boy runs on high-octane caffeine.

Coffee done.  Blog over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT