ON LOCATION

I'm reporting bedside, this morning.  Sitting in the pre-op room of Physicians Surgical Center, waiting for my wife to be wheeled into the Operating Room.  Interesting way to spend the holidays.  But, that's life.  Full of surprises.  When she's done we'll head home...but not to our home.  Our home's all torn up from the remodeling project that has taken on a life of its own.  So, we'll be heading to a "borrowed" home.

I guess you could say there was "no room in our inn", so we had to find another spot to land.   I haven't ever been to these folks house, but I'm assuming it beats a barn and we won't be sleeping in a feed through.  Ahh, the ridiculous analogies pastors draw.  I guess it has something to do with our point of reference.  A wee bit limited.

This is a hopping place.  I guess everyone wants to get that last-minute surgical procedure done before those new deductibles kick in.  That. or they want to look really good for that last-minute Christmas party.

OK, I'm having trouble keeping a clear thought, so I'll just sign off and hope to see you, and your guests, at the Christmas Eve Eve Service.  It's gonna be awesome!!!

Comments

  1. I pray that everything went according to plan and that both the patient and the husband are doing well!
    Blessings,
    Amy Wimberly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT