ON ASSIGNMENT

Today, I come to you on assignment from the northern reaches of our United States...OKLAHOMA.  OK, maybe I overstated it a little, but I drove...and its COLD.  Feels like the northern reaches.  Anyway, I finally got to see my granddaughter (hard to even write that) last night about 10:30.  Once Susan stopped hogging her, I even got to hold her.  AND...she likes me!  It was pretty obvious.  At least it was to me.  Oh, and she's beautiful.  Don't want to leave that out.  She looks like a mini-version of her brother, but that could all change in a day.  But, either way, she's beautiful.  REALLY BEAUTIFUL.

OK, no witty insights and life-changing quotes today.  They just called.  They've been sprung from the hospital (FREE AT LAST!), but need one thing from home before they are cleared for take-off.  IT'S BIG PAPI TO THE RESCUE!!!  (I'm already her Super-hero, and she doesn't even know it...but she will).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS