MUSINGS FROM OKC

*My Daughter-in-law is a stud.  Had a baby on Monday and went out to dinner and to look at Christmas lights on Tuesday.  STUD!

*Presley Mae Allen is a little cutie.  I'm extremely objective here.  I'm just sayin'.  This kid is cuter than your kid.  Deal with it.

*My grandson, Cash, has no "OFF" switch.  Trust me, I've looked everywhere.  It's not there.

*At night, I'm very helpful.  I was always the first to wake up when Cash or Presley cried out.  It was my job to be the "First Responder".  I rolled over and told Susan which one was crying so she knew which room to go to.  I was VERY helpful.

*It's cold in OKC.  I think Green Bay is near here.

*Being a grandfather is pretty cool.  You kind of have to be old to do it, but the payoff is worth it.

*Presley is 2 days old and has more clothes than me.  Something is wrong with this picture.

*It really doesn't matter how many clothes Cash has because he only wants to wear what he's wearing...to play in...to dinner ...to bed...to school the next day.  This could be a problem.

* Life has many stages.  They're all good if you make them good.  Don't look back...don't look forward...enjoy the moment.

Comments

  1. "Life has many stages. They're all good if you make them good. Don't look back...don't look forward...enjoy the moment." - Love it. In our 30's, we look back at 20 and think, wasn't that time great? Then, in our 40's, we look back at 30 and think, wasn't that time great? By our 50's, we have hopefully learned that right now is great! (Of course we have to eat much better and workout a lot more, but I am just sayin')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT