THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!

I don't know about you, but I'm in countdown mode.  I've got my calendar circled and I'm marking off the days till SUNDAY, MARCH 10, 2013.  That's the day when DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME returns.  Yes, I'm aware that we're only one day into the countdown, but that's one day closer to the sun reappearing past 5:00PM and possibly me not feeling I should put on my PJs at 8:00.

In case you don't have your own 2013 calendar yet, I'll try to keep you updated.  I actually started a hunger strike yesterday to bring back the sun, but when it started getting dark at 5:00, I got depressed and needed comfort food.  I may be 300 lb. before the light returns.  Just consider it a "hibernation period".  I'm storing up for the winter.  (wink, wink)

So, apparently, this is going to continue, despite my rantings and protests.  (Who knew?)  So, how do we make the most of it?
     *Read more
     *Spend more time with the family (actually learn your kids names)
     *Invite people over
     *Pray more (that this will end soon)

Got any other ideas how to cope with the "Alaska Effect"?  Share them.  We all need the help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT