PET PEEVES

Do you have them?  Pet peeves?  Those certain things that effect you like fingernails on a chalkboard?  I started to write this and realized I have TOO MANY!  Here is a very shortened, annotated, Cliffs Notes version of my PET PEEVES:

1.  People who drive northbound in a parking lot on a lane where all the parking spaces are obviously southbound (really?)
2.  People who can take a 30 second explanation or question and turn it into a 5 minute experience (I'll never get those 5 minutes of my life back)
3.  People who call your cell phone, don't leave a message, and get mad when you don't call them back
4.  The extensive overuse of emojicons (translation: any use of smiley faces in emails)
5.  Stupid people who aren't aware they are stupid (it's SO HARD not to tell them!)
6.  People who use the turning lane as their own personal HOV lane
7.  Christmas decorations prior to Thanksgiving and past Valentine's Day

Trust me, this is a very abbreviated list, but it has been extremely cathartic.  I feel better.  Happy Thanksgiving.  (Merry Christmas in a few weeks...oh, and stop with the carols already!!!!!!)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so glad that somebody else out there has noticed the ridiculous nature of the media to bring out Christmas decorations too early. I actually saw some before Halloween this year! Blah! It's one of my biggest pet peeves! Tied with playing Christmas music before December.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT