MARGIN

Remember that series?  It was a few series back, but not so long ago.  Done anything about it?  Me...well, I have good intentions.  But this weekend....whoa.  I've got some MARGIN.  How'd I do it?  I ADDED one thing to my life.  Sounds really backwards doesn't it?  MARGIN isn't about adding, it's about deleting,...prioritizing.

OK, here's what I added.  NO.  That's it.  I added it to my vocabulary.  Yes, it was tough, but I persevered, even if it only lasts one weekend.  I said NO to a trip out of town.  I said NO to two great days of golf. (ouch!)  I said NO to a lot a smaller things.  WHY?  Because I promised my wife I would.  Made it a lot easier.

We've had nothing but one thing after another thing after another thing.  No down time.  No together time.  Lot's of DOING time.  No BEING time.

Wanna do something?  Here's my number...call me maybe...Just not this weekend.  I'm getting some MARGIN in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS