10 COMPLAINTS PASTORS WON'T HEAR IN HEAVEN

1.  I wish I had seen more Rapture Charts.
2.  I wish you had worn a tie (or cooler jeans).
3.  Why didn't you teach me how to make more money?
4.  Why didn't we have more Business Meetings?
5.  The services were way too relevant.  Not enough nostalgia.  We didn't remember the Good Old Days.
6. You should have made it harder for lost people to come in.
7.  You shared way too much about your flaws.  We really needed you to be the perfect example.
8.  I needed more theology and less practicality.
9.  You bugged me too much about inviting lost people.  They really messed up our church.
10. I wish I had given less and kept more for me.

Comments

  1. Made me think! Thanks for your daily blogs, I look forward to reading them...As always,thanks for keeping it real!
    Amy Wimberly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS