#jesusstuff

     I've been writing answers to your questions about Jesus for some time now.  Pretty simple scenario.  I appreciate your questions and hope you've enjoyed my answers.  But, that's kind of where it's all come to an end.  You act...Questions....I respond...Answers....then, that's it.  No Reaction.  I'd like more of a conversation.  I'd like to hear your reactions.  What do you think?
     You've had the chance to shoot some questions and read my answers, but I'm dying to know what your reactions are to my answers.  I'd like this to be more of a conversation than Tom the Bible Answer Man.
     So, I want some response.  I know you're out there.  I think you're out there.  OK, maybe no ones out there.  Maybe I'm talking to the Twitter Black Hole.  Bottom line:  I've been doing all the talking.  Now you talk.  Say something.  Anything.  HELLO!...IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?
    I love it.  I hate it.  You're wrong!  You're mother dresses you funny.  Get a haircut!  Whatever you think, I'd like to hear from you.  Questions.  Comments.  Complaints.  Anything.
     I'll be waiting anxiously!

Comments

  1. I enjoy reading your posts. I'm bad at leaving comments and will work on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my question yesterday. I totally agree with your response, then again, I have agreed with all of them so far. Maybe you should try an answer totally out in left field....just to see what people say ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT