#jesusstuff (Father's Day Version)

No, I haven't forgotten how to type.  Actually, I never really knew.  But, that's another subject altogether.  My blogging exodus can be attributed mainly to internet problems I encountered at Student Camp.  The Inbox worked fine, but the Outbox was nonexistent.  Made it difficult, to say the least.

Tomorrow, we'll hit the #jesusstuff questions hot and heavy, but for now, let me just say it's great to be home, your kids really rock, and tell your dad you love him...BIG.  By the way, he's not so interested in the tie you get him or the after shave, or the card you spent 20 minutes picking out, as much as he is your telling him how much you love hime and respect him and that you're grateful to God that he picked you to be his kid.  That's what he really wants for Father's Day....and an iPad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT