INTEGRITY

     That's a big word...INTEGRITY.  It means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.  As a church, one of our core values is that we will honor Christ and his church with integrity.  If we live without integrity, nothing we do matters.  If we live with integrity, nothing else matters.
     So, how do you live with integrity?  The Bible refers to it as living "beyond reproach".  Integrity is all about character.  To have character you have to ask yourself the hard questions.  What are people saying about my life?  How many people are saying it?  Is there anything in my life that could be an embarrassment to myself, my family, my church or my God?
     Those are some tough questions, but if you want to live a life of integrity, they are questions that need to be asked from time to time.

Read 1 Timothy 3:2-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOULD JOHN KELLY APOLOGIZE?

BUNNIES, BOUNCING & BAIT

CHRISTIANS DON'T KEEP COMPANY WITH SINNERS